Key Places On Martha's Vineyard
Copy & Paste the below:
- The Lookout : It’s an open waterfront and literally the first place you need to go when you get off the ferry.
- Nancy’s - You need to order the dirty banana for dessert. The
- The Cardboard Box
- Biscuits : The best biscuits to get over a hangover.
- The Inkwell -The boujee ass beach to be seen and get chose.
- Lambert’s Cove - By far the most beautiful beach and the walk to get there is like a hike through a forest that leads up a hill. At the end of the path, the beach is white sand and vast. It’s super quiet and not very frequented.
- Menemsha Public Beach: It’s opens the earliest out of the beaches in Oak Bluffs. There’s a local food at a cafe and restrooms are a good family addition. But the sunsets 🌇 are magical. They are the best part.
- Mad Martha’s Ice cream: The black raspberry ice cream is a must!!
- FYI There’s no traffic lights in Oak Bluffs.
- FYI: The fastest way to get to MV is by flying JetBlue from New York City. It’s a 45 minute flight.
- FYI: There’s a new boat that docks from New Jersey and New York City and sails straight into Martha’s Vineyard. It’s called Seastreak. It’s a game changer. It cost $165 one way. https://seastreak.com/